• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top-totty-milf-mp Caroline Flint on Question Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top-totty-milf-mp Caroline Flint on Question Time

But looking patronising and miserable, like a particularly displeased BA stewardess of a certain age.

Compared to the rest of the LAbour fillies she is much more pleasant on the eye. Whether I'd hit it like an Octopus playing the drums is another question or a couple of beers away.

Comment

No she isn't. She's a northern slapper promoted too far above her abilities. And now she's just started cackling like a witch off-camera. Not attractive.
      Last edited by moorfield; 22 January 2009, 23:17.

Comment

And unusually bossy even by current government standards.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
          No she isn't. She's a northern slapper promoted too far above her abilities. And now she's just started cackling like a witch off-camera. Not attractive.
          She sounds like a Southerner 'slapper' to me...
          Caroline Louise Flint (born 20 September 1961 in [Twickenham] , [England] ) is a British [Labour] politician. She is the [Member of Parliament] for [Don Valley] in [South Yorkshire] and the [Minister of State for Europe] .

http://en.mobile.wikipedia.org/trans...99c3463feabbb9

You can't even recognise what your women sound like!
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 January 2009, 00:16.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Bags under her eyes and I reckon she's had her teeth done too. Oh yeah, talks absolute tulipe as well. I'd rather stab her in the face than bone her...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Former Ambassador to Washington spoke some good sense tho, as did that lib Dem.

Caroline Flint has Shrek teeth (too gappy) would be scared for my First General!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Stabbity stab stab stab in Xogg approved style?
                Exactly. Come on RH, where's the smiley?
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

<sasguru>

Phwoooar!

</sasguru>
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Is it true she didn't get applauded once? Quite an achievement if that is true...
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X