• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So was it all worth it ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So was it all worth it ?

What's happening in Wales these days ? Was devolution worth it and whats happening with the assembly ?

We dont hear enough about these things

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    We dont hear enough about these things
    For that reason alone it was worth it for the rest of us.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well for one thing they get free prescriptions, as do the scottish.
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
        They've got rid of nasty infections in their hospitals by chucking out the outsourcing companies and employing cleaners who report to ward sisters or matrons who run their fingers under the beds and get very strict about specks of dust.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

As do the English - as soon as your government decides to allocate some of its (your) money that way. Don't blame the devolved assemblies for the faults of the Westminster Playhouse farce. In fact, thank them for showing up alternative plans. If we're lucky we could all learn from each other.

Comment

What's happening in Wales these days ?
            I think its still full of sheep. Or at least it was when I visited in November.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              They've got rid of nasty infections in their hospitals by chucking out the outsourcing companies and employing cleaners who report to ward sisters or matrons who run their fingers under the beds and get very strict about specks of dust.
              Now there's a good idea, perhaps we should throw out the labour govt and elect the welsh instead
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I think its still full of sheep. Or at least it was when I visited in November.

HTH
                I can feel a joke coming on

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I can feel a joke coming on

Yes I did follow Diver's advice and took them to the edge of the cliff so they pushed back. boom boom.

Is that the sound of my taxi arriving?

Comment

I think they also don't have to pay to park in hospital car parks, as do the Scots.
                    If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

Working...
                    X