• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick books & ACT support

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick books & ACT support

I have a cousin who currently runs her own business in NZ doing tech support for Quickbooks and ACT. She is planning to come to the UK - are there specific web sites or agencies that she can contact relating to this sort of work?

Any recommended starting point for her job search. I have given her the usual list of web sites but I am always looking for project/programme management positions and not up to date on the more techie sites.

JobServe.Com should be her first port of call. The typical temp agencies tend not to deal in tech support roles (unless you are using this as a euphemism for data entry work in which case Office Angels and the like would do).
    Last edited by Lucifer Box; 29 September 2005, 06:52.

Comment

Working...
    X