• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Argh. I hate my ex!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh. I hate my ex!

No real reason for the post, so apologies, but I need to vent and already this is helping. He is the most self obsessed, spineless cretin I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Let alone manage to get myself pregnant by, dumped, ripped off and lied to.

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    No real reason for the post, so apologies, but I need to vent and already this is helping. He is the most self obsessed, spineless cretin I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Let alone manage to get myself pregnant by, dumped, ripped off and lied to.

You're bearing Gordon's love child? Quick, call the Daily Wail!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      You're bearing Gordon's love child? Quick, call the Daily Wail!
      Huh. I wish. Well Ok, maybe not.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Think how he feels...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          Think how he feels...
          That's his constant cry..
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Look on the bright side - as you have a pair of tits you have the full power of the legal system on your side...
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              Look on the bright side - as you have a pair of tits you have the full power of the legal system on your side...
              Yeah but solicitors will milk her for all she's worth. Still, at least she got it off her chest.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

my ex is an obsessive nutter who put a brick through my car windscreen "to get my attention" followed by throwing herself in a river (she cant swim) with a final encore of trying to top herself with everything from bleach to vitamin tablets..

I estimate I she cost me around 35k over 2 years, yes i know, i am an idiot..

she emailed me yesterday asking if I could deliver her snowboard goggles to her as she is going on holiday.. shift delete, mail rule setup.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  my ex is an obsessive nutter who put a brick through my car windscreen "to get my attention" followed by throwing herself in a river (she cant swim) with a final encore of trying to top herself with everything from bleach to vitamin tablets..

I estimate I she cost me around 35k over 2 years, yes i know, i am an idiot..

she emailed me yesterday asking if I could deliver her snowboard goggles to her as she is going on holiday.. shift delete, mail rule setup.
                  Hey MP - Send us a postcard

Comment

That's no way to talk about Bert. 'es a luverly fella.

Comment

Working...
                    X