• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whoops

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops

I note that the BBC NEWS HAVE YOUR SAY on heckler ejected from Liebore conference has been removed. Perhaps people didn't say lots of nice things about Tony!
    Why not?

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    I note that the BBC NEWS HAVE YOUR SAY on heckler ejected from Liebore conference has been removed. Perhaps people didn't say lots of nice things about Tony!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

I saw summit on the news yesterday about mrs blairs sister having a go about this..

She was quite good looking compared to her bulldog of a sister.
      Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
        I saw summit on the news yesterday about mrs blairs sister having a go about this..

Bullfrog more like - Anyone see Cherie Blair in her "He'll be there for a long while yet" interview? With her Mersey Tunnel grin and drooping eyelids she looked for all the world like that ring tone frog on the bike. Definitely fit for a Private Eye "Could they be related?" letter.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

No, wait, it's back

they've managed to get permission to say nasty things about the 'volunteer doormen' without having a go at Tony, probably.
          Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
            Bullfrog more like - Anyone see Cherie Blair in her "He'll be there for a long while yet" interview? With her Mersey Tunnel grin and drooping eyelids she looked for all the world like that ring tone frog on the bike. Definitely fit for a Private Eye "Could they be related?" letter.
            She looks like The Joker from the Batman TV series.

Comment

Yeeegads!!! It's alive, Igor!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

On the picture above

Ying na na na na na nyingg baaaar barp barrrp neeeooooooooww
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by wc2

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs

She must have a younger sister

That's not the woman that was on TV
                    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
                    X