• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New black hole discovered

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New black hole discovered

I was wearing an identical "Team GB" polo shirt yesterday. I was given it by Adidas for helping out on a project at Loughborough Uni. I thought they were only given to select people. I shall never be able to wear it again, sniff.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      I was wearing an identical "Team GB" polo shirt yesterday. I was given it by Adidas for helping out on a project at Loughborough Uni. I thought they were only given to select people. I shall never be able to wear it again, sniff.
      Sorry to disappoint you, Threaded, but they are available for £8.99 on the Team GB webtulipe. Then again, maybe that was the value of your contribution to the project?

Comment

Lucifer Box: There are subtle differences in the design only those in the know would recognise.

Comment

A nod is a good as a wink to a blind horse, after all.

Comment

oats is oats....
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Yesterday I was wearing my ceremonial plate mail armour, given to me personally by Henry V for winning the Battle of Agincourt and ending the Hundred's Year War.

Comment

Originally posted by voron
                Yesterday I was wearing my ceremonial plate mail armour, given to me personally by Henry V for winning the Battle of Agincourt and ending the Hundred's Year War.
                Just how many of those time machines have you sold threaded?

Why havent I got one?
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  Just how many of those time machines have you sold threaded?

Why havent I got one?
                  None so far, but quite a few.

Eh? You were one of the first customers. Don't tell me you won't have gone back and given it to yourself?

Tch, everyone knows to do that, it is how the time machine was invented: the inventor sends himself one, reverse engineers it and works out how to build one.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    None so far, but quite a few.

Eh? You were one of the first customers. Don't tell me you won't have gone back and given it to yourself?

Tch, everyone knows to do that, it is how the time machine was invented: the inventor sends himself one, reverse engineers it and works out how to build one.
                    I want my money back up front, it clearly doesnt work!
                    I am smart enough to have sent it back to me early enough to be able to use it and with a full set of instructions on how to build one.
                    I should have received this over 20 years ago, clearly it doesnt work.

edit.
                    Never mind, I wont buy one in the first place, that will explain why I havent received it yet.

BUGGER
                    Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 29 September 2005, 11:47.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X