• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I was a Dung Beetle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was a Dung Beetle

If I were a South American Dung Beetle, it would be of paramount importance to me to evolve into a new species.
    I would strive to climb the ladder and first would be a pair of hands, opposable thumbs and ocular precision. Then I would be in a position to jiggle Caroline Flints boobies, tweak her nips and watch them bounce as she slapped me.

Forget all that milliipede bollux, this is what evolution is all about

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

If I were a dung beetle,
    Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
    All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
    If I were a dung beetle.

I wouldn't have to work hard.
    Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
    If I were a biddy biddy dung,
    Yidle-diddle-didle-didle beetle.

Lord who made the lion and the lamb,
    You decreed I should be what I am.
    Would it spoil some vast eternal plan?
    If I were a dung beetle.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      Would it spoil some vast eternal plan?
      If I were a dung beetle.

I shall eat a Dark Chocolate HobNob in respect of the above roof-bound fiddler.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        If I were a South American Dung Beetle, it would be of paramount importance to me to evolve into a new species.
        I would strive to climb the ladder and first would be a pair of hands, opposable thumbs and ocular precision. Then I would be in a position to jiggle Caroline Flints boobies, tweak her nips and watch them bounce as she slapped me.

Species might choose how they survive, but not how they evolve. You might end up with pointy extremities made of razor-sharp things for stabbing into the ladder, and cut Caroline Flint's boobies right off.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

If I were a dung beetle I would eat dung. I am used to it at clientco anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X