• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jonathan Ross: Another Cock-up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan Ross: Another Cock-up

...up an 80-year-old Spanish woman this time

As I never bother watching or listening to his TV and radio shows, I don't find them offensive.

However, given that he's obviously too dumb to learn from experience, I'm not sure he should be receiving the remuneration he does, even if his broadcasts do bring pleasure to many (a.k.a. his parents Sid and Doris).

Puritan alert
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Good interviewer, but too far up his own arse and arrogant. I used to watch him sometimes, but the only time I'd watch him now is if he split russel brand's head with an axe.

Comment

no way hes great and very funny i don't care even the first time round he was talking abotu some whore anyway its only because the news spread about the interview people complained, funniest guy in England and he knows his stuff about media ans films and television.

Comment

I used to make a point of making the time to listen on a Saturday morning, but it's not interesting any more.

Yesterday's show was as dull as ditchwater.

They have done nothing to revise the format since day one. I'd have thought with 3 months off, someone might have suggested one or two changes to make it more interesting. Just the usual get-paid-to-witter-on-with-one-of-my-comedy-mates and slag off Andy.

When Andy started talking about this amorous neighbour I was a little surprised at Wossies' reaction - "He's learned nothing then, I bet there's comments" said I to her Ladyship. Wish I'd posted that here.

And then to find out today the amorous neighbour story was made up anyway! It was the only interesting bit in the 3 hours.

Next week, I'm off to Rick's Place on Planet Rock. I've a friend (honest!) who has been nagging me for ages to try it ... bye, bye Wossy.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
            no way hes great and very funny i don't care even the first time round he was talking abotu some whore anyway its only because the news spread about the interview people complained, funniest guy in England and he knows his stuff about media ans films and television.
            Yes, I can see how that appeals to 14-year-olds.

Comment

I used to like him but I think he bullies his guests a bit too much now. Tom Cruise looked thoroughly uncomfortable throughout his whole interview, judging by his body language anyway.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                I used to like him but I think he bullies his guests a bit too much now. Tom Cruise looked thoroughly uncomfortable throughout his whole interview, judging by his body language anyway.
                Tom Cruise is a nutter anyway. There has to be something fundamentally wrong with anyone who walks away from Nicole Kidman.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                  Tom Cruise is a nutter anyway. There has to be something fundamentally wrong with anyone who walks away from Nicole Kidman.
                  Given a choice between Kidman and Holmes, who would pick the ginger?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Would it were that I had the choice!

...fact still remains that he walked away from NK - ergo, nutter.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X