• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mighty Everton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mighty Everton

It was good to see the blues new experimental 0-10-0 formation succeed in holding the red and white tulipe to a draw yesterday.
    I reckon we will hammer them 3-0 at Goodison.

It looks like the glory days are back

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

The magic of the F.A cup is still alive - a small team going to Anfield and holding out for a draw so they can take them back to their place and hope for an upset on a bobbly pitch.

Comment

takes out black book
      licks pencil
      adds FiveTimes to list
      puts black book away
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        The magic of the F.A cup is still alive - a small team going to Anfield and holding out for a draw so they can take them back to their place and hope for an upset on a bobbly pitch.
        Very good.

Ironically, without Gerrard Liverpool would be a small team as well. No wonder he hardly ever plays well for England. He must be knackered from carrying the reds every season.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Very good.

Ironically, without Gerrard Liverpool would be a small team as well.
          As would most teams, take lumpard out of chelsea, take ronaldo out of Manure.

I'm struggling to see who to take out of the blue side as there are no "world class" players

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            As would most teams, take lumpard out of chelsea, take ronaldo out of Manure.

I'm struggling to see who to take out of the blue side as there are no "world class" players
            There is no I in team.

Just thinking about their bravura performances bring a tear to my old eye.

tell me ma, me ma
            to put the champagne on ice
            we're going to Wembly twice
            tell me ma, me ma

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

I bet you gaze back misty-eyed at the good old days under Kendall (prematurely ended by Liverpool fans at Heysel).

Do you remember the Harry Catterick era? (We'll gloss over Gordon Lee.)

Comment

yeah losing your best player can make a difference, but losing 4/5 can make an even bigger difference! Arteta, Fellaini, Yakubu, Saha, Vaughan... Good draw for liverpool against Evertons reserves!

Comment

Very good.

Ironically, without Gerrard Liverpool would be a small team as well. No wonder he hardly ever plays well for England. He must be knackered from carrying the reds every season.
                  Really? What about Reina, Skyrtel, Carragher, Mascherano, Alonso...
                  Also I think we got some bloke called Torres....heard he can play a bit.
                  Bored.

Comment

I bet you gaze back misty-eyed at the good old days under Kendall (prematurely ended by Liverpool fans at Heysel).

Do you remember the Harry Catterick era? (We'll gloss over Gordon Lee.)
                    I do indeed.

My earliest footy memory was in 1966, FA cup final, Sheffield Wednesday 2 Everton 0 with half an hour to go.

Everton came back to win 3-2 in the most glorious final ever. No other team ever came back from 2-0 down. Some people go on about the World cup victory in the same year, but what do they know about their history ?

I remember my dad standing on his head in front of the telly. Got carried away sometimes , my dad did.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X