PDA

View Full Version : Oooo! This stinks

MarillionFan
29th September 2005, 12:23
I was searching around for a BI company that was hiring locally based on an ad I saw on Jobserve, when i came across this off kellysearch.

Siting themselves as a consultancy who deals primarily with Excel,SQL Server and Crystal Reports - this link to their 'consultancy' website was attached.

Niall - eat your heart out.

http://tcgeu.com/citsol/index.asp

:rollin:

n5gooner
29th September 2005, 12:26
nice address to a PO box!!!!

wobbegong
29th September 2005, 12:36
It's so important in the cut-and-thrust world of IT not to blow more than £8.67 of your budget on a website. Far better to get the MDs' son to knock one up (not out!) for his GCSE project.

n5gooner
29th September 2005, 12:37
It's so important in the cut-and-thrust world of IT not to blow more than £8.67 of your budget on a website. Far better to get the MDs' son to knock one up (not out!) for his GCSE project.

you've got to be carful what he knocks up as well!

wobbegong
29th September 2005, 12:39
The initials of "Confident Info Tech Solutions Limited" are actually an anagram of "CLITS".

MarillionFan
29th September 2005, 12:44
:rollin: ROFL.

n5gooner
29th September 2005, 13:10
The initials of "Confident Info Tech Solutions Limited" are actually an anagram of "CLITS".

:moon: :hug:

hyperD
29th September 2005, 14:14
Why Choose Confident I.T. Solutions Ltd?

The name says it all.

Being in business is all about being confident.

You have to be confident that you can do what you say you can and your clients have to be equally confident that you can actually deliver.

Over the years, we have built for ourselves a reputation for being able to provide our clients with a great product at a reasonable price when we say we will.

Past clients have included all manner of enterprises, from one person operations to well known multi nationals.

Oh dear...

TwoWolves
29th September 2005, 16:48
That has to be one of the ugliest websites I have ever seen!

Fleetwood
29th September 2005, 17:08
citing

cojak
29th September 2005, 19:49
...a nice touch...

:moon:

HywelC
30th September 2005, 14:01
Hello Everyone :wave: ,

Sorry for taking so long to reply but I’ve been working…

Always good to have some constructive criticism.

I think the anagram comment was a bit tasteless though. Come on boys and girls, there may be ladies present.

I’m intrigued by the comment that I could not write a decent report because my site is so clear and easy to read…

Thanks again for the free ads! :yay:

Regards,

HywelC

wendigo100
30th September 2005, 14:07
I think the anagram comment was a bit tasteless though. Come on boys and girls, there may be ladies present.
No, they are all online-trannies here except Cojak, and she's done more diving than you've had hot dinners.

steve'O
30th September 2005, 14:14
Diving is a specialty of mine

MarillionFan
30th September 2005, 19:03
No I think the comments relate to the 'HTML in 15 Minutes' Vs "Crystal Reports in 5 Minutes"

Assuming you did the site when HTML was still called RTF! Then I assumed you have moved on a little, otherwise god help us?

So are you

a) Perm
b) Contract
or c) and amaze us that you have ever had any work through this.

Marillionfan("The Peoples Choice for MIS")