• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oooo! This stinks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooo! This stinks

I was searching around for a BI company that was hiring locally based on an ad I saw on Jobserve, when i came across this off kellysearch.

Siting themselves as a consultancy who deals primarily with Excel,SQL Server and Crystal Reports - this link to their 'consultancy' website was attached.

Niall - eat your heart out.

http://tcgeu.com/citsol/index.asp

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

nice address to a PO box!!!!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

It's so important in the cut-and-thrust world of IT not to blow more than £8.67 of your budget on a website. Far better to get the MDs' son to knock one up (not out!) for his GCSE project.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
        It's so important in the cut-and-thrust world of IT not to blow more than £8.67 of your budget on a website. Far better to get the MDs' son to knock one up (not out!) for his GCSE project.
        you've got to be carful what he knocks up as well!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Just noticed . . .

The initials of "Confident Info Tech Solutions Limited" are actually an anagram of "CLITS".

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Just noticed

ROFL.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
              The initials of "Confident Info Tech Solutions Limited" are actually an anagram of "CLITS".

SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Why Choose Confident I.T. Solutions Ltd?

The name says it all.

Being in business is all about being confident.

You have to be confident that you can do what you say you can and your clients have to be equally confident that you can actually deliver.

Over the years, we have built for ourselves a reputation for being able to provide our clients with a great product at a reasonable price when we say we will.

Past clients have included all manner of enterprises, from one person operations to well known multi nationals.
                Oh dear...
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

That has to be one of the ugliest websites I have ever seen!

Comment

citing
                    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
                    X