• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stating the bleedin obvious - Kebabs aren't good for you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stating the bleedin obvious - Kebabs aren't good for you

http://www.channel.com/news/articles...+kebab/2912027

Don't get me wrong, I love a good kebab!

But never, even after 12 pints of old wallop have I ever thought that it was going to be good for my health!

The idiots that waste our money in this way should be taken out and horsewhipped!

It's like spending £££££££s on a study that comes up with it's darker at night than it is in the daylight!

'elf and safety guru

Chicken Shish is the way forward. Only 300 cals if you have lemon juice instead of oodles of fatty sauce
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

On a related note never buy a "meat feast" supermarket pizza. I've no idea what kind of crumbled meat they scatter over it and what kind of sauce the meat has been soaked in, but the result is most vile and unmeat-like. Even after picking off all the "meat" and adding more cheese (I always do this anyway), I was still left with something unpleasant. Perhaps worse even than a kebab. I usually get away with it with a pepperoni pizza, with only minor cheese and sometimes meat additions.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        On a related note never buy a "meat feast" supermarket pizza. I've no idea what kind of crumbled meat they scatter over it and what kind of sauce the meat has been soaked in, but the result is most vile and unmeat-like. Even after picking off all the "meat" and adding more cheese (I always do this anyway), I was still left with something unpleasant. Perhaps worse even than a kebab. I usually get away with it with a pepperoni pizza, with only minor cheese and sometimes meat additions.
        mmm, get a pizza base from tesco and make your own. Suprisingly easy and quick and you can target those taste buds with exactly what you like.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Chicken Shish is the way forward. Only 300 cals if you have lemon juice instead of oodles of fatty sauce
          Freak.....
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Kebabs are good all round meals. Meat, veg, bread, yoghurt ...

What are these scientists on with?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Instead of Chicken Shish, substitute chopped iceburg lettuce and instead of lemon juice, try a dash of mineral water.

Only 5 calories!

Perfect after 12 pints of super strength lager.

Comment

Thinking about it, when I went to uni there was a pizza place that did a doner kebab pizza. Food of the gods
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Freak.....
                  More, more! Did I tell you I've even switched to ultra-light mayo?
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Have you considered a marga.. margue.. a plain one?
                    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X