• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Viva Palestina...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viva Palestina...

http://www.vivapalestina.org/

This is more like it - Voice of the Voiceless! Voice of the oppressed...

Gaza will never die, as long as we have support like this...

You're Palestinian?
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      You're Palestinian?
      Everyone is a Palestinian - I guess you haven't been too any of the huge demo's that have taken place

Comment

Clearly everyone is not Palestinian. And no, I haven't been on a demonstration. Not sure what difference that makes.
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
          Everyone is a Palestinian - I guess you haven't been too any of the huge demo's that have taken place
          Hi mate. Having a bit of a bash for the wifeys retirement, got any rockets you can spare me ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Hi mate. Having a bit of a bash for the wifeys retirement, got any rockets you can spare me ?

Contact the israeli military, i'm sure they can help you out with that request. But make sure the children of israel have put little messages on the rockets, this is now the norm.
            Last edited by AZZIK; 27 January 2009, 11:14.

Comment

Tony Benn, George Galloway, usual near Marxist suspects I see.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
                http://www.vivapalestina.org/

This is more like it - Voice of the Voiceless! Voice of the oppressed...

Gaza will never die, as long as we have support like this...

You've got Tony Bliar as Middle-East Peace Envoy. What more do you want FFS?!!

Comment

It's very fashionable to knock the BBC, but I think they are right not to broadcast the DEC advert.

They don't broadcast the other DEC adverts why should they make a change in this case?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

George was promoting this on his weekly phone in show on PressTV the other day. I just wonder what will happen when they get to the Lebanon-Israeli border. Or, for that matter, will they even get near to the Gaza border....before being shelling as their vehicles were being used as "human shields by Hamas".
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X