• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

mich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mich

how should i pronounce the ch?

tch
    ke
    qqq
    ???

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    how should i pronounce the ch?

tch
    ke
    qqq
    ???
    I dont know the guy, but probably ch as in chimp

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I dont know the guy, but probably ch as in chimp

indeed, but it's not my real name. People call me Mich and have done for years, and I can’t remember why.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

tch then.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          tch then.
          No, they even mail me as Mich. I think it's something to do with some semi-famous Dutch guy from the past that I apparently resemble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            No, they even mail me as Mich. I think it's something to do with some semi-famous Dutch guy from the past that I apparently resemble.
            It's not dutch for coont then is it?
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              It's not dutch for coont then is it?
              No. Last time I was in England the people at the pub said ‘oh look, Fat Tory Bastard’s come back’, even though I’m not fat, only a very reluctant conservative and I’m not an illegitimate child. Mind you, I call them thin veggie commies.

Comment

If it's a Dutch name, wouldn't it be pronounced Mick?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  If it's a Dutch name, wouldn't it be pronounced Mick?
                  Not necessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Micheline van Hautem is a girl...

Comment

Working...
                    X