• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He writes a lot of sense, that Stephen Fry chap.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He writes a lot of sense, that Stephen Fry chap.

http://www.stephenfry.com/blog/2008/...-coming-up…/
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

I fail at geek.

I lost interest very quickly.

Comment

I'd love to listen to him and John C Dvorak go head to head. That'd be some fight. Had no idea SF was such a cool dude. He'd make an awesome 'tractor.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

To quote Stephen, on the new "exciting" releases of windows.

Every time Windows had a rebirth I would get hold of it and buy a new machine to run it on believing that they must now have got things right and finally created an operating environment that could excite, impress and enthral me. But each time their system got more ham-fisted, more insulting and more indifferent to the pleasures and interests of the consumer.
        Need that on a t-shirt. The man is a genius.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Pah, mobile phones, who needs them.

Comment

What's his favourite device. IPod Touch?

Comment

Working...
            X