• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ripples in the Space-Time Continuum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripples in the Space-Time Continuum

Thats what we are. Tiny gravity wells moving around , doing our business, whilst there is a big black hole at the centre of the milky way, not even caring.
    What does it care about CO2 emissions over here. Not much I reckon

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    whilst there is a big black hole at the centre of the milky way, not even caring.
    That'll be the Inland Revenue I suppose.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, 'cos there's bugger all down here on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        That'll be the Inland Revenue I suppose.
        I thought it was the government.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I thought it was the government.
          ...maybe. Could be the banks.

Comment

Thats what we are. Tiny gravity wells moving around , doing our business, whilst there is a big black hole at the centre of the milky way, not even caring.

on the contrary - it loves co2. loves it! wants it! is sucking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              on the contrary - it loves co2. loves it! wants it! is sucking for it.
              excellent lowering of tone DS23, but still lacking that ONE key word. Who is going to say it ?

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

excellent lowering of tone DS23

why thank you master poster sir eo.

Comment

By that logic pedophilia, genocide and morality in general are equally important as CO2 emissions. Was there actually any point to your post?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    By that logic pedophilia, genocide and morality in general are equally important as CO2 emissions. Was there actually any point to your post?
                    I think the point to his post is that there really isn't any point to anything, so no, thre's no point to his post and no point to your question and no point to my answer. It's all pointless.

unless it's billable

Comment

Working...
                    X