• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is so wrong II !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so wrong II !!

UN launches $613m appeal for Gaza

How about we forget that and send the bill to Israel, if I crashed my car into a neighbour’s fence I wouldn't expect the whole street to pay for it now would I?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

How about we forget that and send the bill to Israel

+ 1
    Originally posted by cailin maith
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

How about we forget that and send the bill to Israel, if I crashed my car into a neighbour’s fence I wouldn't expect the whole street to pay for it now would I?
      That's about 12% of what the USA gives to Israel every year to buy arms to do all this destroying with. Ask them for a contribution. Oh, no: they don't believe in giving money to the UN, not even the membership fees that they promised.

Comment

Send the bill to Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
          Send the bill to Iran
          Ian
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Gordon

Gordon will pledge it no problem! £613 million? Pocket change.

He is very good at sweeping magnanimous gestures in the names of the begrudging taxpayers.
            There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Send the bill to Hamas.

Comment

If you crashed your car into your neighbour's fence, after giving them the land that you'd taken away from their other neighbours, and in gratitude they just threw rocks at you...

oh never mind.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Dont give it to Gazza : he will only spend it on drink.

Comment

Working...
                  X