• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

7000 new jobs to be created within two years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7000 new jobs to be created within two years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7858472.stm

A British job for EVERY British worker. Or Polish worker if you are cheaper.

I'll have extra cheese and no chillies on mine please.

Hot hot!
    If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Yes, and I read today that H&M are starting 100 new shops. I read yesterday that Asda, Waitrose et al are creating many thousands of new jobs. It’s all very good news for shelfstackers and cashiers, but I still have one question that hasn’t really been answered very comprehensively;

Who’s doing all the shopping?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
    X