• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gypsies in revenge attack on villagers !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gypsies in revenge attack on villagers !

http://www.itvregions.com/Westcountr...s+Reprisal.htm

Neighbours of an illegal travellers site in Somerset have suffered a terrifying attack in what they believe is an act of reprisal. Just hours after a Government inspector ordered the gypsies to leave North Curry, the perpetrators crashed through gates in a four by four vehicle and destroyed cars and damaged buildings. Police are tonight appealing for information about a damaged Toyota and its occupants. The travellers deny having anything to do with the incident.

Nice.

Milan.

From our Great Leader's speech on Tuesday

"This is a country today that increasingly sets the standard.

Not for us the malaise of France or the angst of Germany.

It's a national pastime to run ourselves down, so occasionally it's worth saying: Britain is a great country and we are proud of it.

So what is the challenge? It is that change is marching on again."
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

it's more like "not for us the health of France or the wealth of Germany"
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Pikey's are just sub-human scum.

A friend of mine confronted a pikey family about his stolen car - which was parked outside their caravan - The police eventually got it back for him and a day later they found the family cat nail-gunned to their garage.

Comment

Originally posted by supremepods
          Pikey's are just sub-human scum.

A friend of mine confronted a pikey family about his stolen car - which was parked outside their caravan - The police eventually got it back for him and a day later they found the family cat nail-gunned to their garage.
          The world would certainly be a better place without such filth, that's for sure

V in 'never said I'm tolerant' mode.

Comment

Originally posted by voron
            The world would certainly be a better place without such filth, that's for sure

V in 'never said I'm tolerant' mode.
            Yeah, I don't like cats either!
            Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
              Yeah, I don't like cats either!
              Well they both crap in the garden and strut around like they own the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                From our Great Leader's speech on Tuesday

"This is a country today that increasingly sets the standard.

Not for us the malaise of France or the angst of Germany.

It's a national pastime to run ourselves down, so occasionally it's worth saying: Britain is a great country and we are proud of it.

So what is the challenge? It is that change is marching on again."

I know I will regret asking this but....what the hell are you on about...how is this relevent?????

Comment

JG - its all a dig at Milan (he of Europe good - UK bad fame)
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                  X