• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK on DailyMash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK on DailyMash

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-200901291545/

"Not only will you be able to gape in horror at their unsettling combination of wide-eyed naivety and poisonous bigotry, but you'll also be able to spit your own half-chewed mince back at them."

He added: "You will experience the joy of watching a perfectly harmless chat forum about Subarus degrade into a series of furious, expletive-filled exchanges about why everything these day is run for, and by, Jewish homosexuals."

We should be charging for this really.
    Bored.

Comment

...worthless, ill-informed opinions...
      ...on CUK? Shurely not....

Comment

I'm planning on buying a Subaru...
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
          It’s not wise to say what car you’re buying around here. Expect to be showered in unwanted opinions about said vehicle from now on.

Personally, I have no opinion about which car other people should buy. Just to get that clear.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            Subaru?!!?

All driven by homosexuals. Mostly Jewish ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              It’s not wise to say what car you’re buying around here. Expect to be showered in unwanted opinions about said vehicle from now on
              I think I got away with mentioning an Audi once.

But it was something I already had, not something I was about to buy.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                It’s not wise to say what car you’re buying around here. Expect to be showered in unwanted opinions about said vehicle from now on.
                Subaru Legacy Sport Tourer. Any opinions?!
                Cats are evil.

Comment

A Subaru? Oy! I should be so lucky!
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Mich The Tester wrote : Personally, I have no opinion about which car other people should buy. Just to get that clear.
                    Agreed. Neither do I.

I couldn't care less what cars people drive and don't see why others get so hysterical about such matters.
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X