• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women eh ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women eh ?

Women eh, cant live with em cant live without em.

The missus has been applying for jobs, now that she has packed in her high flying NHS job. She was asking for advice about CV, interview techniques, plus some general stuff.

So she goes for an interview yesterday in Bolton,
    'drive down the night before to find the place and dont forget to leave at least an hour to find parking and to get calm and settled' says I
    So I gets back home last night and she is crying on the sofa, upset. She couldn't find the place and abandoned it when she realised she would be late. It's only 5 miles away so she gave herself 15 minutes to get there and 15 to find the place.

silly sausage

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Women eh, cant live with em cant live without em.
    with
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Women eh, cant live with em ...
      10 - 15 years if you smother them with a pillow.
      'elf and safety guru

Comment

Sorry to hear EO.

Do any of the women in your household listen to you, ever?

Comment

EO, you might try the contrarian tactic. Whenever a woman in your household comes up with a really good idea, discourage her in the strongest possible terms. Should she have a really bad idea, nod approvingly and agree with everything she says. Might work.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Sorry to hear EO.

Do any of the women in your household listen to you, ever?
            Why on earth would they??

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              EO, you might try the contrarian tactic. Whenever a woman in your household comes up with a really good idea, discourage her in the strongest possible terms. Should she have a really bad idea, nod approvingly and agree with everything she says. Might work.
              Tried that last week.

me - 'I'm really tired tonight, the last thing I need is a one hour BJ, but I would really like to go to the Trafford centre shopping instead'

cost me £150

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

"Women! Can't live with them. The End"

- Al Bundy
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

[QUOTE=EternalOptimist;757470]Women eh, cant live with em cant live without em.

QUOTE]

Shag
                  l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

[QUOTE=EternalOptimist;757470]Women eh, cant live with em cant live without em.

/QUOTE]
                    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Working...
                    X