• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslim population rising 10 times faster than rest of British society

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim population rising 10 times faster than rest of British society

From a Times article here :

The total number of self-declared Muslims in Great Britain:

2005: 2,017,000

2006: 2,142,000

2007: 2,327,000

2008: 2,422,000

The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years, according to official research collated for The Times.

The population multiplied 10 times faster than the rest of society, the research by the Office for National Statistics reveals. In the same period the number of Christians in the country fell by more than 2 million.

Experts said that the increase was attributable to immigration, a higher birthrate and conversions to Islam during the period of 2004-2008, when the data was gathered.
    Maybe it is time to think about joining the BNP. I don't like the idea, but these figures and obvious future trends are really alarming.

Why the hell should indigenous or long-established British people be crowded out just so that a few corrupt politicians can gerrymander votes on a massive scale and flaunt their PC credentials by allowing unchecked immigration and subsidising large immigrant familes by welfare payments using taxpayers' money?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    From a Times article here :

The total number of self-declared Muslims in Great Britain:

2005: 2,017,000

2006: 2,142,000

2007: 2,327,000

2008: 2,422,000

Maybe it is time to think about joining the BNP. I don't like the idea, but these figures and obvious future trends are really alarming.

Why the hell should indigenous or long-established British people be crowded out just so that a few corrupt politicians can gerrymander votes on a massive scale and flaunt their PC credentials by allowing unchecked immigration and subsidising large immigrant familes by welfare payments using taxpayers' money?
    Are you sure you're not CyberCretin?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

More examples here

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        More examples here
        Post of the day
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Problem with the BNP is they are too stupid to know if they are racist or anti immigration.

Maybe the muslims are not immigrants? Maybe they are converting christians or having children born in this country?

Comment

Joining the BNP will be no help in evening out those stats. Instead you should join the Church of England and get nine (preferably Muslim) friends to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              Joining the BNP will be no help in evening out those stats. Instead you should join the Church of England and get nine (preferably Muslim) friends to do the same.
              Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me

Comment

Originally posted by DogTown View Post
                Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me
                To be fair that's a reasonable definition for all religions.

Comment

Muslims will rule the UK within decades as they breed at 3.5 per family to the average UK family of .9. They are already endeavouring to bring in Sharia Law. Once they are about 35% of the population all they need is their own political party and can win power because they will all vote for whoever the leading muslim decrees.

Fortunately, I do not envisage being alive when this happens but I believe it is inevitable, especially if Turkey joins the EU because this would allow them to build UK citizenship even quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    Muslims will rule the UK within decades as they breed at 3.5 per family to the average UK family of .9. They are already endeavouring to bring in Sharia Law. Once they are about 35% of the population all they need is their own political party and can win power because they will all vote for whoever the leading muslim decrees.

Fortunately, I do not envisage being alive when this happens but I believe it is inevitable, especially if Turkey joins the EU because this would allow them to build UK citizenship even quicker.
                    Your point being based on people having 0.9 of a child, ok!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X