• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apply here for membership

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apply here for membership

Apply here to become a member.

EO inc are proud to announce the formation of a new and mostly secret organisation - 'The Brotherhood of the Keyboard'.

Membership is £20 per annum and new members recieve a t shirt, rule book and free affiliation to the Daily Mail.
    The rule book oulines the terms and conditions of membership, the 'secret handshake' that allows members to recognise each other in the pub or in an interview situation, a list of Peers that are available for bribing.

Activities will include, Collecting for the poor, agent baiting and Guess the weight of the sheep (NZ members only)

I propose myself for Executive Grand Wizard, seek nominations for

treasurer
    Chaiman
    Apocalyptic Doom Chair
    Womens section chair
    Black section chair

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    treasurer
    Chaiman
    Apocalyptic Doom Chair
    Womens section chair
    Black section chair
    no lesbian/gay/transgender chair

Not very equal opportunities, if it was I suppose you'd get a copy of the guardian instead of the mail, along with a pair of sandals and a packet of lentils
    Last edited by norrahe; 1 February 2009, 14:14.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Do I get to use postnominals? Would I be a MBK?

What are the criteria for fellowship, and how much is fellowship annual renewal?

On how much of the £20 can I claw back the tax?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Apply here to become a member.

EO inc are proud to announce the formation of a new and mostly secret organisation - 'The Brotherhood of the Keyboard'.

Membership is £20 per annum and new members recieve a t shirt, rule book and free affiliation to the Daily Mail.
        The rule book oulines the terms and conditions of membership, the 'secret handshake' that allows members to recognise each other in the pub or in an interview situation, a list of Peers that are available for bribing.

Activities will include, Collecting for the poor, agent baiting and Guess the weight of the sheep (NZ members only)

I propose myself for Executive Grand Wizard, seek nominations for

treasurer
        Chaiman
        Apocalyptic Doom Chair
        Womens section chair
        Black section chair

I'm waiting for aTW to tell me what a good comrade should do.

Comment

Is the £20 tax deductable? i.e. is it purely a business expense or is there pleasure involved?

Comment

I propose Blaster Bates for Doom Chair. Must be a slam dunk......

Comment

Can I nominate myself for the Womens' section chair?

You don't want to leave that to a bird to do it, she'll only mess it up.

<DUCKS AND RUNS FOR COVER>

Comment

Working...
              X