• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Transformers 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers 2

Looks good.

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Sweet! Looks a lot darker than the last one. Hopefully it'll be less of a kids' film.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      Sweet! Looks a lot darker than the last one. Hopefully it'll be less of a kids' film.
      TBH, doubt it as that is where the money is - official tie ins, merchandising etc.

I'll do what I did last time and marvel at how convincing the SFX were.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        TBH, doubt it as that is where the money is - official tie ins, merchandising etc.

I'll do what I did last time and marvel at how convincing the SFX were.
        I got the first one on Blu-Ray for Xmas, it looks pretty spectacular in HD
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

We have it on HD-DVD
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I downloaded it from bittorrent, and still thought it was overpriced.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              We have it on HD-DVD
              You're talking to Mr Betamax - I had an HD-DVD player for my Xbox 360. Paid £130 for it then 6 months later sold it for about £15
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

You're talking to Mr Betamax - I had an HD-DVD player for my Xbox 360. Paid £130 for it then 6 months later sold it for about £15
                I have the same player - bought mine for about £90 while there were doing the "5 free films" offer. Shortly after that Argos started selling the drive for £15. The 360 was crap for movie playback anyway - the fans were just way too loud (I don't have the new GPU heatsink on mine).
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  I downloaded it from bittorrent, and still thought it was overpriced.
                  yep definitely over-priced!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    I have the same player - bought mine for about £90 while there were doing the "5 free films" offer. Shortly after that Argos started selling the drive for £15. The 360 was crap for movie playback anyway - the fans were just way too loud (I don't have the new GPU heatsink on mine).
                    I had the same problem. In the end it got so annoying I ditched the 360 and got a PS3.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X