• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't mention it.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mention it.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle5636248.ece

Why I would back the Prime Minister for a Nobel Prize

Anatole Kaletsky
    Thanks, but I'm not in it for fame and fortune. All I ask is the British people give me the support I deserve. I've saved Britain and probably the world, but hey, ho, all in a days work.

If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Kaletsky must be shooting for the Olympic Getting it Wrong gold medal. He’s been talking complete trash ever since this credit crunchie thingy got started.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Kaletsky must be shooting for the Olympic Getting it Wrong gold medal. He’s been talking complete trash ever since this credit crunchie thingy got started.
      He's been talking rubbish and consistently getting it wrong ever since the 1990s. He really does believe that it is 'different this time', that big state is good, that Gordon Brown is a genius.

Other than look at his latest ludicrous headline, I don't read his column any more. Ever. I don't know anyone who does.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        He's been talking rubbish and consistently getting it wrong ever since the 1990s. He really does believe that it is 'different this time', that big state is good, that Gordon Brown is a genius.

Other than look at his latest ludicrous headline, I don't read his column any more. Ever. I don't know anyone who does.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

He is a class A numpty. I tried posting a comment to say as much but it didn't get past their moderation!

Comment

Be fair...... Gordon is the best Chancellor in British history according to most commentators until very recently. They can't all be wrong....... can they ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Brown View Post
              I've saved Britain and probably the world
              From what exactly? A decent future?

Comment

Working...
              X