• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you reckon Gordon Brown ..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you reckon Gordon Brown ..

Do you reckon Gordon Brown, given the strange way he breathes and talks, eats his food with his mouth open, making chompy slurping noises as he eats?

Given that this has been voted the most irritating trait amongst office workers, do we have final proof that Gordon is the most irriating Prime Mimister in history ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Do you reckon Gordon Brown, given the strange way he breathes and talks, eats his food with his mouth open, making chompy slurping noises as he eats?

Given that this has been voted the most irritating trait amongst office workers, do we have final proof that Gordon is the most irriating Prime Mimister in history ?

snot

otherwise, yes.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I wonder if he actually breaths everytime he chews.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        I wonder if he actually breaths
        Maybe we might get lucky and he stops doing that
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          I'd actually like to help him stop
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            I'd actually like to help him stop
            There might be a very long queue
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There might be a very long queue
              Perhaps we should have an AED machine available to resuscitate him; that way everyone can have the pleasure of killing the Snot Goblin at least once.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

That's made my day.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                X