• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More british jobs for italian workers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More british jobs for italian workers

Sorry guys but that's a terrible disgrace. All these italian people taking your jobs, you are doomed, doomed, doomed... (however if anybody wonders why, the answer is in the old Madonna shirt "italians do it better" ).

http://london.adzooks.co.uk/jobs/hea...d-2977946.html
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Perhaps an italian job is needed?

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
      doomed, doomed, doomed...
      "Healthcare worker support (ITALIAN WANTED)
      This ad is located in or near Hackney, N16
      View this on a map

Lavoro di assistenza sanitaria nel Regno Unito

Salario £ 16.000 all'anno"

Hmm, 16k to wipe @rses in Hackney.

Comment

I was lucky enough to have the time of my life working and living in Rome.

Italy is a great country - we can live and work there if we wish, let Italians work and live in the UK .if they wish.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post

Italy is a great country - we can live and work there if we wish, let Italians work and live in the UK .if they wish.
          Do a mass swap? Is this Gordon's master plan?
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

But wouldn't you have rather had a british job in Grimsby?
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

no one really has a problem with foreign workers in the uk, as long as uk workers are allowed in their country. The perception is (rightly imo) that this is a one way street, they can work here but we cant work there

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
                no one really has a problem with foreign workers in the uk, as long as uk workers are allowed in their country. The perception is (rightly imo) that this is a one way street, they can work here but we cant work there
                Yeah, I think the fuss with that story last week was that British workers weren't even allowed to apply, which sounds like it would be simply illegal, end of story. I didn't read all the details though.

Comment

I don't mind that Italians do some things better. But work?

Comment

WHS, couldn't agree more

Comment

Working...
                    X