• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maple Syrup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple Syrup

Anyone know of any decent places on the web where you can buy it direct from the US or Canada?

I've googled, but if anyone knows of anywhere that is any good that hey have used, that would be useful.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Anyone know of any decent places on the web where you can buy it direct from the US or Canada?

I've googled, but if anyone knows of anywhere that is any good that hey have used, that would be useful.
    They sell it in the Canadian store in Covent Garden.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      They sell it in the Canadian store in Covent Garden.
      Forgot about that place, will check it out whenever I get off the bench and am back down in the smoke.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Waitrose near us sell it too, tried your local one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
          Waitrose near us sell it too, tried your local one?
          That's where I normally buy it, I was looking for somewhere that sells larger bottles of the stuff as opposed to expensive 250ml bottles.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Costco used to sell big pots of it - but I've not been for ages so not sure about now.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Karstadt and Kaufhof sell it
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

www.Americansweets.co.uk

Is worth a try, they certainly used to stock real US maple syrup at a sensible price.

Alternatively if you've got a USAF base anywhere near you and you know any of their staff the on base supermarkets stock all sorts of US products at US prices.
                Last edited by TykeMerc; 3 February 2009, 17:26.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  That's where I normally buy it, I was looking for somewhere that sells larger bottles of the stuff as opposed to expensive 250ml bottles.
                  What do you do with the stuff!?
                  The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                    What do you do with the stuff!?
                    pancakes, but i use lots of it so it doesn't last very long

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X