• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Waddya want for breakfast?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waddya want for breakfast?

You need a good breakfast to get you out of bed. Waddya want? Place your orders here.

Ketchup, brown sauce, sos coch, marmalade, jam (apricot is all that's left I'm afraid) are on the table over there.

There's NO continental option.

There's no girl food either. Fruit salad is an ingredient in a trifle, NOT a breakfast option for a ruffty tuffty contractor.
    Sausage
    8.86%
    Bacon
    9.97%
    Egg (cooked to your choice)
    10.53%
    Baked beans
    8.86%
    Black pudding
    6.65%
    Mushrooms
    9.97%
    Tinned tomato
    4.16%
    Chips
    1.66%
    Hash browns
    6.65%
    Fried bread
    7.76%
    Toast
    9.14%
    Tea
    9.70%
    Porridge
    2.22%
    Kippers
    2.22%
    Pink champagne & strawberries served by AndyW
    1.66%
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Hot porridge with skimmed milk and a sprinkling of sugar !!! YUM YUM !!

Comment

COFFEE

Comment

Typical match day breakfast;

1 bowl porridge

Pancake number 1 with freshly cut pineapple rings and golden syrup
        Pancake number 2, placed on top of Pancake number one with banana and lemon curd
        Pancake number 3, place on top of pancake number 2, with lemon juice and powdered sugar

2 toasted currant buns

1 carton fruit juice
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

On work days strong mug of barrys tea, followed by 3 shot cappucino from cafe nero when I get into work and maybe a breakfast bar.

On bench days, breakfast smoothie or porridge with soya milk
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

and what's wrong with normal tomatoes as opposed to the water sacks of putresence you offer in the options above.

You also forgot the east end option "would you like fag ash with that luv?"
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tinned tomato
              gingerjedi, HairyArsedBloke, oracleslave, PRC1964, realityhack, Sysman

Freaks.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                COFFEE
                I think you've had quite enough caffeine, don't you?

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Where's the All-Bran option?
                If you want roughage, don't strip the students before you eat them.

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                and what's wrong with normal tomatoes as opposed to the water sacks of putresence you offer in the options above.
                'Cos I hate them too. And the tea comes in a chipped mug.

You also forgot the east end option "would you like fag ash with that luv?"
                'Cos that's not an option. It's a feature.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  Tinned tomato
                  gingerjedi, HairyArsedBloke, oracleslave, PRC1964, realityhack, Sysman

Freaks.
                  I don't like them, but when I'm hungry I'll eat just about anything.

Comment

How do you fry or grill tinned tomatoes?

Comment

Working...
                    X