• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cheapo printer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheapo printer

Any tips for buying a cheapo printer with cheapo replacement cartridges ? B/W only will do. Being benched I have lost my free printing facility and the Mrs is moaning.

Get a new missus?
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
      Get a new missus?
      That's one solution

Comment

New printer would be appreciably cheaper and also tax deductible.

If you're buying a laser then go for HP, the toner/drum/developer are all in the one cartridge which makes life a lot simpler in the long run.

I've got a decent (it was cheap about 40 quid from Staples) HP inkjet, but that has colour too.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
          Any tips for buying a cheapo printer with cheapo replacement cartridges ? B/W only will do. Being benched I have lost my free printing facility and the Mrs is moaning.
          I once saw a coloured laser printer given away once...

http://www.freecycle.org/
          Last edited by scooterscot; 3 February 2009, 17:32. Reason: PC nuLabore voter
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            I saw a coloured laser given away once...

http://www.freecycle.org/
            Why bring race into it?

Comment

Working...
            X