• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday to Pinto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to Pinto

Always nice for someone from the counting thread to have a birthday!

Have a great day Pinto

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Always nice for someone from the counting thread to have a birthday!

Have a great day Pinto
    WHS
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Well done on surviving another year !
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

Thanks people!

The first thing I did when I got to work was to check whether or not I had a "Happy Birthday" post on CUK, as I never got one last year (sob,sob).

Off to the Cliveden tonight for dinner. Better be good! If anyone has had a bad dinner there, please don't tell me!!!

Comment

Have a great time Pinto

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
              Thanks people!

The first thing I did when I got to work was to check whether or not I had a "Happy Birthday" post on CUK, as I never got one last year (sob,sob).

Off to the Cliveden tonight for dinner. Better be good! If anyone has had a bad dinner there, please don't tell me!!!
              If I did not get a happy birthday thread I would start it myself!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                If I did not get a happy birthday thread I would start it myself!
                That won't happen;you're far too popular!

Comment

Working...
                X