• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids an Anesthetic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids an Anesthetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

Hilarious!
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Kids and Anesthetic

and anaesthetic

However, anesthetic is correct for the US, and since it is a US video clip, the spelling error can be forgiven in that context. Just about.

Oh and that's a strange video to pull up from You Tube. A doped-out kid. Makes me wonder what you were searching for in the first place !!!!!!
    Last edited by Board Game Geek; 4 February 2009, 09:15.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      Kids and Anesthetic

and anaesthetic

However, anesthetic is correct for the US, and since it is a US video clip, the spelling error can be forgiven in that context. Just about.
      I did live there for a while as well, it kind of warped my spelling somewhat - you forget how some words should be pronounced/spelled.

And the an I noticed - just didny ken how tae change it oan the title, like.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        I did live there for a while as well, it kind of warped my spelling somewhat - you forget how some words should be pronounced/spelled.

And the an I noticed - just didny ken how tae change it oan the title, like.
        pronunciated
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          I did live there for a while as well, it kind of warped my spelling somewhat - you forget how some words should be pronounced/spelled
          Americans spell the way that Webster thought was good when he wrote his dictionary.
          We spell the way that Johnson thought was good when he wrote his dictionary.

Don't know about "should".

Comment

Makes me wonder what you were searching for in the first place !!!!!!
            Does anyone else have a web site and sometimes get astounded at some of the search terms that their stats show that someone entered? Most astounding is that some of these came to my site....

Comment

Kids and Anesthetic

Oh and that's a strange video to pull up from You Tube. A doped-out kid. Makes me wonder what you were searching for in the first place !!!!!!
              I wasn't - a mate sent it on. Initiating a long email trail about who it reminds us of in the old days.

Clearly I got the wrong the audience here though

Comment

Clearly I got the wrong the audience here though
                You should know by now that the CUK audience is highly educated, exceptionally sophisticated and has high standards of intellectual humour.

Nothing but the best for these discerning boys and girls.

QI is considered by some to be quite low-brow around here you know.
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

You should know by now that the CUK audience is highly educated, exceptionally sophisticated and has high standards of intellectual humour.
                  I'm sorry, must have logged into the wrong CUK by mistake.

I'll reboot and try again

Comment

Working...
                  X