• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naked Wines

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naked Wines

Anyone used these guys ?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Site blocked by ClientCo's censors. You might just have sentenced me to the naughty seat now.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Site blocked by ClientCo's censors. You might just have sentenced me to the naughty seat now.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Anyone used these guys ?
        No idea. These are supposed to be quite good though: http://www.laithwaites.co.uk/xsite.a...rch|googlepl48
        I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
          No idea. These are supposed to be quite good though: http://www.laithwaites.co.uk/xsite.a...rch|googlepl48
          I've been a member of laithwaites for the last 12 years.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I've been a member of laithwaites for the last 12 years.
            Bit of a problem then have we? One wine supplier not enough. Say no more.
            I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
              Bit of a problem then have we? One wine supplier not enough. Say no more.
              I stopped using them 5 years ago as I was sick of getting crap wines or in one instance a whole case that was corked.

Apparently naked wines use small scale wine makers or local cooperatives, so could be interesting.

<hic>

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Really? They used to be quite good. Must have really gone down hill then.

The OH works in the Product Development dept for a high street retailer = lots of free samples she brings home to taste.

Comment

Working...
                X