• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extreme Programmers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Programmers

Extreme Programming

So who's an XP'er
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Extreme Programming

So who's an XP'er
    Christ! Where's the DOOM Blaster?

You're slipping old boy.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Thats great. I often find the desks are not suitable for pair programming too, especially those scooped/cureved desks, so I wonder if you can get a double scoop to go with that?

Nice one.

Comment

Like that will support two fat bastard programmers with their coffee jugs and doughnut boxes.

Extreme Programming is just a way of trying to inject the slightest bit of excitement into a bloody boring job...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I thought that was Threadeds custom made chair. One for each buttock!
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

that chair would easily fit me and my donuts, danish, tall latte, subway (lunch) and afternoon biccys.
            Last edited by robbie274; 4 February 2009, 14:59.

Comment

Working...
            X