• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snot Goblin hasn't saved the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snot Goblin hasn't saved the world

Now he says it's a Depression

I'm beginning to rethink my opinions on the death penalty.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

But he is deranged it would be unfair to hang him.
    I seriousley question his sanity, and most of the Labour party cabinet.
    Bored.

Comment

Maybe its he who has the depression

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        But he is deranged it would be unfair to hang him.
        I seriousley question his sanity, and most of the Labour party cabinet.
        But seeing as he’s been wrong about everything up to now, can we hold out the hope that he’s wrong this time?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

He's just sulking because not everyone is following his lead? When it all goes really pete tong he'll just tell us it's because political leaders didn't listen to him...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            But seeing as he’s been wrong about everything up to now, can we hold out the hope that he’s wrong this time?
            Not really, as he said he made a mistake by using the word depression. Therefore it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              He's just sulking because not everyone is following his lead? When it all goes really pete tong he'll just tell us it's because political leaders didn't listen to him...
              You know, you are spot on with that.

I've imagined him saying just that for quite a while.

No doubt you'll be proved right.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X