• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

accounts girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accounts girl

All, a predicament which im sure you can all shed some light on.

onsite at clientco and the gorgeous young lady that pays my invoices has been flirting of late, and today rang me and told me i need to visit her urgently.
    As she is a gem and always makes sure myco is paid ontime i obliged with a pack of hobnobs to say thanks.

one thing led to another in the kitchen, abit of flirting, and thankfully we got interrupted.

now i have a rule dont *h*t where you eat, i only ever get involved on last week of contract when i know im not going back for at least 6 months... and that way its all good....

shes then emailed me some rather lewd stuff about what shed like to do on myco's email account from her personal account.. including her phone number and numerous invites to her whereabouts this weekend...

what to do....? im on this gig till at least april..
    cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Originally posted by poser View Post
    shes then emailed me some rather lewd stuff about what shed like to do on myco's email account from her personal account.. including her phone number and numerous invites to her whereabouts this weekend...

I think you might have to take one for the team (i.e. YourCo)
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

onsite at clientco and the gorgeous young lady that pays my invoices has been flirting of late, and today rang me and told me i need to visit her urgently.
      As she is a gem and always makes sure myco is paid ontime i obliged with a pack of hobnobs to say thanks.

one thing led to another in the kitchen, abit of flirting, and thankfully we got interrupted.

now i have a rule dont *h*t where you eat, i only ever get involved on last week of contract when i know im not going back for at least 6 months... and that way its all good....

Hobnobs...well you were in the right ballpark. Well sort of. Doesn't sound like she has any influence over your work/renewals etc so I say why not if you fancy her.

Comment

Stupid rule if you ask me. I met my missus at work, and though I don't know it offhand so did a very large percentage of couples in the UK (Western world?).

Or do you play for the other team?
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Hobnobs...well you were in the right ballpark. Well sort of. Doesn't sound like she has any influence over your work/renewals etc so I say why not if you fancy her.
          its just a golden rule i had - dont s*hit where you eat - especiallya s she pays me, and has the ability to pay me late!!!!!!

Comment

Give me the gig and you take the girl. Everyones a winner

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Stupid rule if you ask me. I met my missus at work, and though I don't know it offhand so did a very large percentage of couples in the UK (Western world?).

Or do you play for the other team?
              no im definately into women, but thanks snaw

Comment

Ask yourself the question. If things turn sour and she doesn't get your invoices sorted out, what would she have on you that could be incriminating?
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Hmm, sounds like IR35 might be an issue here.

You'll clearly have to invoke a substitute at the end of Feb when I'm available.

Comment

did i mention shes an essex girl with a rather large chest and long brown hair...

Comment

Working...
                    X