• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices rose in January

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House prices rose in January

... by 1.9% according to the Halifax.

Not sure I believe this but nevertheless it is better than them reporting yet another fall !!!

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post

Not sure I believe this but nevertheless it is better than them reporting yet another fall !!!
    I don't believe them either. Surely the massive rise in Cybertory's cul de sac would have brought the national average up far higher than 1.9%.

Comment

Listen up !

Ive told you that the mini recession bottomed out in December.

The credit crunch was market manipulation for Wall St exec Welfare.

If you loook at Dec figures for the US housing marlet - the green shoots of recovery are there too.

Bigger rates ahead ... Sterling set to rise again - Fill your boots up Lads !

Comment

Seasonally adjusted
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Top tip. If you buy a house, make sure it is mortgaged through the Halifax as their houses go up whereas those mortgaged via Nationwide go down.

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/hpi/

House prices fell by 1.3% in January

Annual rate of decline reaches 16.6%

Comment

Based on how many sales? One? Two?
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
            X