• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1000 Euros a month less

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000 Euros a month less

According to a foreign worker interviewed yesterday, he estimated that he was on 1000 Euros a month less than British workers at Totale.

Mandelson in his condescending manner, said two days ago that workers were all on the same pay !!

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    According to a foreign worker interviewed yesterday, he estimated that he was on 1000 Euros a month less than British workers at Totale.

Mandelson in his condescending manner, said two days ago that workers were all on the same pay !!
    That'll be his 2.5 hour lunch break init.
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post

With the way the £ and the euro is going, it would eventually work out to be the same pay.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

After travel and lodge on that prison barge is taken into account I can't see how Total are making a saving on this?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          After travel and lodge on that prison barge is taken into account I can't see how Total are making a saving on this?
          Because they don't pay them in money. They get paid in tokens which have to be spent in the company shop. These are marked down any way so the workers lose out. I saw it in a film once.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
          X