• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Irreversible recession?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irreversible recession?

irreversible recession?

What does that mean ..100% unemployment here we coime.
    I'm alright Jack

I find a good old global conflict usually sorts the economy out.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

It's political-speak, not economic-speak. He wants to get his bill through congress.

Economically speaking nothing is irreversible. They will just start another war....
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Typical.

Now if you had a Republican administration in the Whitehouse you would not have got into this mess.

Change - what Change ??

Oh - you mean spare change ?

Sorry Bud - I ain't got the time.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          I find a good old global conflict usually sorts the economy out.
          Crumbs - Am moving to ma grans but-n-ben in the highlands.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            Typical.

Now if you had a Republican administration in the Whitehouse you would not have got into this mess.

Change - what Change ??

Oh - you mean spare change ?

Sorry Bud - I ain't got the time.
            Big Issue mate?

Comment

No recession is irreversible. Even one of Gordon's.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                irreversible recession?

What does that mean ..100% unemployment here we coime.
                If it is 100% unemployment how can we ever know that? Nobody will be taking that figure...
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                  If it is 100% unemployment how can we ever know that? Nobody will be taking that figure...
                  Or reporting it

Comment

Originally posted by robbie274 View Post
                    Or reporting it
                    Nobody would host this site any longer so we would not even be able to discuss about it...
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X