• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Faith restored in todays youth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith restored in todays youth

For a short while

Whilst going out to the shops I noticed some "yoofs" making a rather large snowman beside the name sign for my village.

They were writing something with twigs on his stomach and my OH and I assumed it was going to be something rude or offensive.

On the way back I noticed that they had just written the name of the village on the snowman.

You can't always be right
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    For a short while

Whilst going out to the shops I noticed some "yoofs" making a rather large snowman beside the name sign for my village.

They were writing something with twigs on his stomach and my OH and I assumed it was going to be something rude or offensive.

On the way back I noticed that they had just written the name of the village on the snowman.

You can't always be right
    Is the name of the village "n*rks"?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is the name of the village "n*rks"?
      No it's C***
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Can't see them going to all that trouble in Nempnett Thrubwell

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          They were just copying, they won't know what it said.

Comment

Was it this village in Austria?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Was it here?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allanimal/136422082/

Comment

Working...
              X