• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One in the eye for brown - from Clarkson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One in the eye for brown - from Clarkson

Clarkson refers to GB as a "one eyed scottish idiot"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7873624.stm

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Clarkson refers to GB as a "one eyed scottish idiot"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7873624.stm

So Clarkson differs from Brown in some but not all respects, it that what you're saying?

Comment

But its true
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I've been listening to labour luvvies and an MP complaining about this. Where were they when spitting image was being broadcast? Oh I forgot, the tories got the worst of that, so it was all right.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          I've been listening to labour luvvies and an MP complaining about this. Where were they when spitting image was being broadcast? Oh I forgot, the tories got the worst of that, so it was all right.
          Well, that particular lot of Tories earned it!

Comment

This page intenionally left blank.
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 6 February 2009, 10:09.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
              I can tell you why he doesnt like the Scots.

Its because - during the last Tory Leadership election contest - he was soundly beaten by Dr Liam Fox - who happens to be a Scot and old acquiantance of mine.

I recall Liam was no3 in the race.

As for Brown - given that the UK is now coming out this recession first -I just wonder if he could have the last laugh - I hope not as I think Liam has what it takes to become a future Prime Minister - so I think its a case of sour grapesfro Clarkson - Im sure he will have upset Cameron as well given the Tories need votes North of the border too.

Bad move Mr Clarkson.
              Which planet did you post this from?
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                As for Brown - given that the UK is now coming out this recession first -I just wonder if he could have the last laugh - I hope not as I think Liam has what it takes to become a future Prime Minister - so I think its a case of sour grapes for Clarkson - Im sure he will have upset Cameron with his ranting as well given the Tories need votes North of the border too.

Bad move Mr Clarkson.
                You're kidding! We care about Scotland very deeply. Oh yes, I believe it.

Comment

come in agent brown. return to border. operation success.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                    Which planet did you post this from?

Well banged to rights Sir.

I do apologise - I thought this comment was from Ken Clark who was beaten by Liam in the Tory leadership contest - not this other chap .

Yes I was on the Planet Gong there - I cant deny it.

Note to myself - in future do read the Link
                    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 6 February 2009, 10:10.

Comment

Working...
                    X