• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC 'sorry' over Bale swear gaffe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC 'sorry' over Bale swear gaffe

Linky

Sod that I don't care but... There's a new Terminator movie.

The tape, of star Bale berating a colleague for ruining a shot on the set of Terminator Salvation, was leaked earlier this week.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

I read that with amusement this morning. Bless the little actors:

Aronofsky said: "Sets are very, very high-powered places where things go awry all the time and emotions are high.

"People are out there working really hard and exposing themselves, especially actors, and they need to be protected."
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

F**king hell, all these f**king ‘celebrities’ think they can go around f**king swearing all the f**king time as if no-one f**king cares about what f**king well happens with the f**king license payer’s f**king money. I f**king well blame Gordon f**king Ramsay for f**king starting all this f**kwit behaviour.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
      X