• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time

Anyone see Will Young on Question Time last night? The guy was so out of his depth it was embarrassing. Thought it was a very average panel to be honest.....and its raining.

(God, I'm turning into my dad.......)

<gets coat and leaves>
    I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Originally posted by Rookie View Post

(God, I'm turning into my dad.......)

<gets coat and leaves>
    Do you want me to get the door for you?
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      Do you want me to get the door for you?
      Thanks. You're a very kind young man.
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Will Young was tulip.

He said "Um" twice for every actual word uttered. Completely out of his depth.

Geoff Hoon, what a lying c**t.

It appears the new conservative catchphrase is "Gordon Brown's Recession"

I though Shami Chakrabarti was going to cry at one point, poor little elf

Comment

Originally posted by Solidec View Post
          Will Young was tulip.

He said "Um" twice for every actual word uttered. Completely out of his depth.

It appears the new conservative catchphrase is "Gordon Brown's Recession"

I though Shami Chakrabarti was going to cry at one point, poor little elf
          Poor little emotional elf. I fear that Oz is missing one of its Munchkins....

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
            Poor little emotional elf. I fear that Oz is missing one of its Munchkins....
            Got to admire her though, tiny Indian woman becomes Director of a pretty heavyweight NGO and she doesnt pull her punches, she really got stuck into Geoff C**t!

Comment

Got to admire her though, tiny Indian woman becomes Director of a pretty heavyweight NGO and she doesnt pull her punches, she really got stuck into Geoff C**t!
              Labour is getting a fair old kicking of late and I notice now that its referred to as "Gordon Brown's Recession". Clever marketing. Use the statement enough times and it may stick.

Comment

Indeed. But the "c**t" word does not deserve to be used in the same sentence as "Geoff Hoon". We'll have to think of a more appropriate one - any ideas anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                  Indeed. But the "c**t" word does not deserve to be used in the same sentence as "Geoff Hoon". We'll have to think of a more appropriate one - any ideas anyone?
                  Geoff Hoon was one of the most ineffective defence secretaries we have had under this lameduck govt.

**** is indeed the correct term for him...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post

**** is indeed the correct term for him...
                    Sorry, preceded by useless!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X