• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For Sale: Space on Bench...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Space on Bench...

...owner having no further use for same

Start Monday, after some tense business getting the client to increase the rate and getting the agent to cut his margin

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Well done. Have a beer for me!

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        ...owner having no further use for same

Start Monday, after some tense business getting the client to increase the rate and getting the agent to cut his margin
        You got it all wrong. You are suppose to rent it out... Extra business income. doesn't matter if you get extensions... it's the IR35 compliant way to go.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Well done Nick

Comment

Cheers folks

Several beers tonight, I suspect

Comment

congratulations

Comment

Well done Mr Fitz

Is it an exciting gig?
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  Well done Mr Fitz

Is it an exciting gig?
                  Cheers Stu

Unfortunately it doesn't actually sound particularly exciting. Still, it's only a couple of months, to tide me over until the new financial year when something more interesting will no doubt arrive.

If they want to extend, rate negotiations will be resumed with extreme prejudice - I'll shave my rate occasionally for something fun, but dull stuff commands a premium to retain my interest

Comment

good stuff that man!

Comment

Working...
                    X