• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Colombian Hostages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colombian Hostages

Did anyone see that report about those Colombian hostages who escaped?

Stupid plonkers ...they should have stayed put.
    I'm alright Jack

Yeah plonker - he could have got all of the others shot
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Yeah,, can we make this Columbian hostages thread as big as the previous one?
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        It ain't doing too well at the mo... only another 9 hundred and some odd to go.
        Where's SB when you need him?
        Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
        You know you'll need us!

Comment

Does anyone know who are the competitors to Amtico, I understand there is one but cant find who it is.

I tried searcing on Majestic 12, but ended up with a screen of .NET errors.
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            Does anyone know who are the competitors to Amtico, I understand there is one but cant find who it is.

Yes, you would. Try Google instead
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

Wood flooring?
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Busy with work on the client right now, search engine is the same as 2 months ago (apart from user control functions), nearer Xmas it will be much much better.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  Busy with work on the client right now, search engine is the same as 2 months ago (apart from user control functions), nearer Xmas it will be much much better.
                  Lies, damn lies and delivery timescales.
                  You know you'll need us!

Comment

Marmoleum?

Comment

Working...
                    X