• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God I'm bored.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I'm bored.

It's Saturday. I'm stuck here till late afternoon and then I'm back in at 02.30AM to oversee some SAP migrations till midday. And then I'm back in at 19:00 on Sunday night.

Yaaaaaaaawn!
    Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Then why not do something useful : like joining tpd......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Then why not do something useful : like joining tpd......
      And think of the money
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
        It's Saturday. I'm stuck here till late afternoon and then I'm back in at 02.30AM to oversee some SAP migrations till midday. And then I'm back in at 19:00 on Sunday night.

Yaaaaaaaawn!

If you are migratging SAP to SAP on MS, then it becomes unstable. Great for more contract jobs.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

How can you have web access AND be bored?

Surely you don't need human company to pass the time?

Or aren't you a proper IT person?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            How can you have web access AND be bored?

Surely you don't need human company to pass the time?

Or aren't you a proper IT person?
            Where did I leave my inflatable sheep?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Where did I leave my inflatable sheep?
              Tucked in your wellies?

Should we ever meet a a CUK live meet-up, remind me to tell you the story about the leaving party, the inflatable sheep sex toy, the boiler room, the disgusted security guard and the mystery of how did he know they'd used it?
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Tucked in your wellies?

Should we ever meet a a CUK live meet-up, remind me to tell you the story about the leaving party, the inflatable sheep sex toy, the boiler room, the disgusted security guard and the mystery of how did he know they'd used it?
                Can't you tell the story now? I am intrigued. Or should I ask Diver?

Comment

Done - FICO, BW, HR and FSCM and CRM. All ahead of schedule as well.

I rock!!!!

Must be why I get paid so much.
                  Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
                    Done - FICO, BW, HR and FSCM and CRM. All ahead of schedule as well.

I rock!!!!

Must be why I get paid so much.
                    I trust you didn't charge less for being ahead of schedule?

Comment

Working...
                    X