• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forget the Tory contenders, why can't the UK have a PM like this...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget the Tory contenders, why can't the UK have a PM like this...

Apparently the Ukraine parliament has been disbanded so she's certainly available.

A few more piccies available here (BBC World), and her daughter isn't too bad either (Yevhenia), but unfortunately she got married today (news.bbc.co.uk).

PS: If you scroll down the article you'll see the sort of mother-in-law that few men will probably ever have.

PPS: Edited as the photo doesn't always show...bloody people, stopping everyone knicking stuff off their sites.
    Last edited by Joe Bloggs; 3 October 2005, 14:33.

Collaborators!

Rossiya! Rossiya! Rossiya!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs
      PS: If you scroll down the article you'll see the sort of mother-in-law that few men will probably ever have.
      I'm sure I've come across that face before...
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
        I'm sure I've come across that face before...
        JC is Ron Jeremy and I claim my £5.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs
          Apparently the Ukraine parliament has been disbanded so she's certainly available.
          The Govt was disbanded not the Parliament, she was PM and is likely to become one as she has strong Parliamentary support and elections are soon.

Comment

I'd be happy to support her!

Comment

Why do so many images come up as little crossy things for me but everyone else seems to be able to see them? I think the CIA are censoring my information again
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Give it time...then she will come!

Comment

Well hopefully everyone can see the pic now?

Comment

Much better.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X