• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message for Nick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message for Nick

Received the following text message for you:

Good luck nick.. Give me a bell when u come out.. Katie, it talent :-)

Shame the talent doesn't extend to their own staff and sending texts to the correct person.

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Shame the talent doesn't extend to their own staff and sending texts to the correct person.
    Text her back - I'm sure you can come up with something amusing.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      Text her back - I'm sure you can come up with something amusing.
      Don't count on it!

Comment

Don't count on it!
        Now that is funny. We knew you had it within you.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Don't count on it!
          Yep - send that back to her
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Ask her what her t*t talent is - at the very least she'll go back and check what she wrote =)
            Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
              Ask her what her t*t talent is - at the very least she'll go back and check what she wrote =)
              I was tempted to ask her about her "bakery products".

Comment

How about "I think the judge is going to give me 5, can you wait that long?"
                I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Reply that you are not in the closet and if she wants proof you'd be happy to arrange a date.

Comment

I was tempted to ask her about her "bakery products".
                    Or even better, send her a text asking for directions, time, who the client is and who you have to meet. That will confuse the hell out of her.
                    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                    X