• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You've been abducted by aliens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've been abducted by aliens

After the obligatory anal probe, the aliens reveal they've been recording absolutely everything that's happened on Earth since life first appeared. They have a database that contains every event, every conversation, etc etc.

In return for your rectal compliance they offer to answer you one question. You can ask anything you like about what's happened on Earth since life began and will get a true answer.

What would you ask them?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Any chance of some hemorrhoid cream?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Any chance of some hemorrhoid cream?

Shirley you'd be dying to ask how much his house is worth
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Where does Elvis live these days?
        And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

I would ask: "Can you give me a copy of that to take home?"

Comment

Why is Britain bankrupt?

Oh wait, we know that one...

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              After the obligatory anal probe, the aliens reveal they've been recording absolutely everything that's happened on Earth since life first appeared. They have a database that contains every event, every conversation, etc etc.

In return for your rectal compliance they offer to answer you one question. You can ask anything you like about what's happened on Earth since life began and will get a true answer.

What would you ask them?
              Do you want a front end to that database?

Comment

How could Sarah Jackson be so mean to me?

Comment

what are the results of the probe?

Comment

Can I recommend making the probe ribbed?
                    Originally posted by cailin maith
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Working...
                    X