• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is Why you're Fat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Why you're Fat

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Yumm!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Most of those made me feel

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Most of those made me feel
      I love the 'Giant Breakfast Burrito'.

If you ate that for breakfast you'd spend the rest of the day on the bog I reckon.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        I love the 'Giant Breakfast Burrito'.

If you ate that for breakfast you'd spend the rest of the day on the bog I reckon.
        That's obviously for a family of four at breakfast isn't it? You may as well cut out the middleman and just tip in down the bog first.

I'd have a go at the The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt though.

Mmmmmm. Anything with 'fatty' in the title is a winner in my book.
        I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

The Double Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt

I want one now!
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

When I worked at the MoD the main site was a good 5 minutes walk from the car park, there were about 10 spaces actually on site reserved for disabled people which included a couple of clinically obese employees.

Surely they should have done them a favour and made them park at the back of the car park??
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I'm sorry but YUK, YUKKERTY YUCK YUCK YUCK.

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                When I worked at the MoD the main site was a good 5 minutes walk from the car park, there were about 10 spaces actually on site reserved for disabled people which included a couple of clinically obese employees.

Surely they should have done them a favour and made them park at the back of the car park??
                They'll die young and free up the space...
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  I'm sorry but YUK, YUKKERTY YUCK YUCK YUCK.

I'm sorry but almost everything on there looks brilliant and I've just eaten lunch too. Can't have too much meat and cheese!

I fancy the bacon cookies at the moment.

Comment

I ended up having a breaded chicken sandwhich with egg and mayonaise. Quite tasty and not too unhealthy.

When I were a lad in Geordieland, we used to order heart-attacks-in-a-bun when we were doing support and the canteen was shut.

Half a stottie.
                    Two fried eggs,
                    A couple of sausages,
                    A burger
                    A slice of black-pudding
                    Four or five rashers of streaky bacon.
                    Tomato Ketchup
                    HP Sauce

( I'd just taken a huge bite out of one, when my phone rang. My colleagues were too busy sympathetically laughing their heads off to take the call for me. )

Of an evening, you could pick one up on the Heaton road, and just be swallowing the last mouthful as you walked into the saloon of the Killingworth Arms.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X